Tractor Central - your premiere John Deere dealer group in Northwest Wisconsin, is hiring a qualified Agricultural Service Technician at our Chippewa Falls location.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Associate degree preferred - must have previous related experience working with similar equipment in a repair shop setting.
- Related technical degree and farm background would be considered in lieu of experience.
- Qualified applicants should own their own tools
- Valid driver's license with an insurable driving history.
- Perform equipment set up and inspections, diagnostics, service repairs/maintenance, and work in line with John Deere service programs.
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Generous compensation package with a guaranteed hourly wage
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Health, Dental, and Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Advanced training program
- Day shift, with a modern - safe work environment.
Work with the best: Tractor Central and John Deere! Tractor Central is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply Online Today at www.tractorcentral.com