Tractor Central, Western Wisconsin's premiere John Deere Agriculture and Turf dealer, is adding a Large Ag Service Technician at our Cameron location.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems: associate degree preferred.
• Candidates must have previous related experience working with similar equipment in a repair shop setting. Related technical degree and farm background considered in lieu of experience.
• Must own tools
• Have a valid driver's license and an insurable driving record.
Perform equipment set up and inspections, diagnostics, service repairs/maintenance, and work in line with John Deere service programs.
Tractor Central offers a generous compensation package with a superior hourly wage, plus:
• 401k retirement plan with company match
• Health, Dental, and Life insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Advanced training programs
• Day shift, with a modern - safe work environment
Work on the best and most advanced equipment in the world - John Deere. Tractor Central is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply online today at: www.tractorcentral.com