LDPI, Inc., an ever-growing Eau Claire, WI manufacturer of specialized LED lighting fixtures and related products for Industrial and Hazardous Location applications, is looking to hire a POWDER COATING TECHNICIAN to support operations of its conveyorized powder coat system consisting of a six-stage wash system, dry off and bake ovens, and spray booth with automatic and manual guns with reclaim capabilities.
QR Code Link to This Post
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS OF A POWDER COATING TECHNICIAN:
- Analysis and adjustment of wash system chemicals.
- Inspect and test quality of finished product.
- Maintain proper inventory of paint and chemicals.
- Ensure proper line speed density.
- Work at a steady pace the machine sets.
- Have the ability to move or lift up to 40 lbs. regularly.
- Successfully perform all other duties assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS OF A POWDER COATING TECHNICIAN:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team setting.
- Maintain a CAN DO positive attitude toward team members and company.
- Show up to work on a daily basis.
- Be willing to work in other areas of LDPI, such as saw/drill, staking, glass assembly, and final assembly, and Plank Enterprises in its entirety.
LDPI, Inc. offers COMPETITIVE WAGES along with a FULL EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE consisting of:
•ONSITE primary care medical clinic at a zero cost or reduced cost basis to our employees
•ONSITE physical therapy wellness services
•Employer paid life insurance
•Profit sharing and 401k retirement plans
•Paid vacation accrual
•Paid personal/sick time accrual
•And, Much More!
If you are interested in a career at a Family-Owned, Family Focused organization, please APPLY ONLINE at www.plankenterprises.com , or mail your resume to LDPI, Inc., 4404 Anderson Drive, Eau Claire, WI 54703. ATTN: HR Dept, or fax it to (715)839-8158. Equal Opportunity Employer.