Community Service Worker I (Custodial) (3pm-11pm) (Eau Claire)
City of Eau Claire
compensation: $25.59 to $29.83 per hour employment type: full-time job title: Community Service Worker I (Custodial)
QR Code Link to This Post
Positive attitude, ability to work independently and as part of a team, comfortable working around confidential information – that’s what we are looking for! We are currently hiring for a Community Service Worker I (Custodial) in our Community Services Department. Duties include: cleaning, maintaining, and securing public buildings and equipment; performing custodial activities such as vacuuming and shampooing carpet, sweeping, and mopping; setting-up meetings and conference rooms; performing a variety of maintenance functions, electrical repairs, plumbing duties, monitoring boilers and cooling units; and more!
• Be at least 18 years old
• Possess a High School Diploma or equivalent (GED, etc.)
• Possess or obtain (within 30 days of hire) and maintain a valid Wisconsin Driver’s License
• HVAC maintenance experience
• Computer/work order system experience
Additional Reasons to Apply:
• Receive 40 hours of vacation on your first day of employment, plus earn 80 hours of additional vacation time in the first year
• Receive 3 paid floating holidays and 8 paid regular holidays (in a calendar year)
• Potential to qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
• Other excellent fringe benefits (paid sick leave, health insurance, life insurance, etc.)!
Typical work schedule: Monday through Friday, 3pm – 11pm.
Wage range: $25.59 to $29.83 per hour. Application deadline: November 27, 2023. Application and complete job description available at www.eauclairewi.gov/jobs.*
Interviews expected to take place Monday, December 4, 2023. Candidates will be notified via email if selected to interview.